Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Things I've Discovered Being in the Room While My Sister Watches Everwood

-This is the craziest town in the world. No. Really. Take all the crazy people in your average mid-size city, such as, oh, I don't know, Denver. Stick them in two square miles and deprive them of Starbucks. Throw in a surprisingly non-racist grandma and more doctors than you can throw a stick at (And yet they all practice ALL kinds of medicine! Huh!), and let simmer for a few years.

-Honestly, there are too many doctors there. We're on the Marcia-Cross-guest-starring season, and my goodness, there are like ten of them.

-Statutory rape? Totally okay. As long as it's sensitive, she's-older-and-really-hot statutory rape.

-For being a supposed neurosurgeon, Dr. Brown is pretty damn thick when it comes to his kids. I mean, really. Ephram pretty much has the babysitter on the table and Delia is one, "I can't talk to you right now, honey, I'm sleeping with my frenemy's sister," away from joining a religious cult and committing suicide to meet Haley's comet.

- I am. So. Damn. Sick. of the willowy, sad girl with pursed lips and doe eyes being the epitome of beauty in this town.

- Any town, really. Have you people seen Gilmore Girls?

- God, I hate Rory Gilmore.

- Harold Abbot may be, I think, my favorite person in the world.

- I get that he's a fictional character.

- I can never watch Chuck again without seeing his sister raping a 16-year-old. Even if it an adorable 16-year-old who is surprisingly mature and looks like a baby Gary Sinise.

- She also looks much better, and significantly less slutty with dark hair than blond.

1 comment:

mickey said...

I have never seen this show and I think I just might keep it that way :)