Thursday, April 27, 2006

Random Items of Celebrity Gossip That Are Too Good To Pass Up

First, updated my other blog. Oh the shipping fun I had.

I have no original ideas today (probably all sapped from last night) so get ready for some hilarious, self-absorbed linkspam.

J. Lo. thinks she's misunderstood. Awww. Poor J. Lo. That's not fair. Because I know a lot of girls on my block thtat look like this. Really! She's just like us.

Jessica is upset about Nick's tell-all article. Oh cry me a river. Maybe this is why Team Nick shirts are outselling Team Jessica shirts twenty to one. This, by the way, is a larger margin than the Team Aniston vs. Team Pitt fourteen to one. Ha! People hate you more than they like Jennifer Aniston. That's gotta be a dark day.

Wow, Kellie's even sweet when America is stomping all over her. Great. Now that pretty b*tch Katherine is going to win. And we're going to have to watch Simon mentally undress her again.

Ugh. Where are my brownies?

The Real Rose is suing the Fake Charlie. Who happens to act like that in real life, apparently. Anyway, I'm confused. And sad because I forgot to tape this Monday night. I need TiVO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Battle of the Heroin Chic bitches.

Katie Holmes is not a zombie. Ironically, I'm more concerned about Catherine Keener's fashion sense. Girl's got a lot to work with, but low rider plaids?

And finally, CSI should get on this one.

4 comments:

Racergirl179 said...

Damn! You must have been sapped for ideas to write that!

rockford said...

Where do you find the time to find all of this info???? You deal with more pop culture in a day than I run into in a decade:) that is why I NEED your blog -- where would I be without it??? Thanks for the update and yes, Kellie is sweet even in defeat -- I really liked her and I like Taylor - I know, where is my taste?? :)

Anonymous said...

Oh this is a greaaaattttt blog....I love these links...I spend way too much time reading this stuff and then I read your links:):):)...it's fun isn't it??????...Yes little Kellie was very nice and will do well in Nashville....why don't you like Katherine??? I like her:)....she has an "edge" that reminds me of someone when she was younger...who could that "nasty girl" be????? I really like all of the ones who are left, but I think Eliot has the most talent....there is a really good picture of Taylor posted on the internet from when he had dark hair and facial hair...looked good!!!Oh Charlie Sheen just can't catch a break.....I did see his show this week so ask me about it if you want...it was interesting...I think that show is maybe going too far in the wrong direction with Allan now acting up....I liked it better when there was one "good" brother and one "Charlie"....:):)...Oh poor Jessica is upset.....too bad....yes I am all for "team Nick" and "team Jen"...:):):)...from now on I think I will pick up ,I mean "send someone" :):) for the pizza...delivery just doesn't look sooooooo good right now!!!!..Keep up the great blogs...I love them:):):)

Arbiter-117 said...

I need to save my blog.