Friday, June 23, 2006

Bridget! The baby! Daniel! I'm 'aving my fag!!!

Wanna know something funny? I thought so.

So I was sitting in the kitchen this morning, drinking coffee and looking dejectedly at the floor that I have to scrub today when a Pirates 2 commercial comes on. Now, I've seen all the trailers before (I went to a Russian website and clicked on twelve different cyrillic links to find it the day before it was released in the US!!!) and viewed it with the requisite sighs and gasps and shrieks. But today it came on and the music was in the background and I just started to giggle uncontrollably (the kind where your eyes start to water) just like three years ago. It was quite amusing. So now I'm sitting here looking at Johnny pictures and listening to the soundtrack on iTunes. I'm such a dork.

I cannot wait until the seventh. Fourteen days. I can do that. *deep breaths* In honor of the beginning of the giggling...





Completely changing the topic, but do you know what really is kind of gross-looking when you actually see it??? Splenda.

Yes, the zero-calorie sweetener. It looks like that fake snow you put on Christmas villages that you end up vacuuming until Easter. I've always used the packets, but I bought the regular little box yesterdy and was amazed at how disgusting it looked when I was pouring it into my little sugar thing. I mean, not that I'm going to stop drinking it, because I will eat anything without calories, I'm just saying that putting fake snow in your coffee is slighlty off-putting.



First icon curtesy of Colleen. While I did not appreciate the obnoxious e-mail accompanying it, I did appreciate the site. This from the girl who has a platonic universe planned out where she is married to Jack Malone (NO touching!!!!) and they have adopted children and Vivian is her BFF who will have coffee with her. Yeah. That's totally normal. :p

Watched Without a Trace last night, and I must say that, especially in reruns, Anthony LaPaglia and that scary woman with the tight curls have negative chemistry. It's not even just awkward, it's embarrassing. Seriously. That kiss? It made the GSR scene on CSI look Of the Lord. (Shower and a Xanax...) *shivers*



Oh, Rita Wilson was just on Regis and Kelly. Except today it was Kelly and The Weather Guy from Good Morning America. Which does not have the same ring to it.

Anyhoodles, we love Rita Wilson. We think she would be the best step-mother-in-law ever, and we would totally not mind spending Christmas with her and Tom. Well, as long as they came here. Because I don't think Christmas in L.A. would be nearly as fun as Christmas here, even with Tom and Rita. Of course, I should probably meet their son first, before I start deciding whose house I'll be spending Christmas with...

Well, I'm out of funny things to say, so here's some more Johnny for ya...

2 comments:

CMT said...

Omg. I am dead from the hotness of the Ryan icon.

*ahem* I thought my email last night was very thoughtful and generous. It's not my problem if you're so paranoid that any allusion to your obsessive love for certain Marines/astronauts/bitter legless veterans makes you CRAZY.

Also the WAT last night was aussie. Because Fitzgerald was in it, for, like, three seconds, and it was pretty much a Show Dedicated To The Hotness and Kindness of Danny Taylor. Woooooooot.

Danny Taylor is not allowed in my Platonic Universe (with which there is NOTHING out of the ordinary, btw). He is too hot.

rockford said...

Wonderful post....I must look at splenda sometime....14 days, huh??? are we going to try to break the viewing record from POTC1??? Without passes that may be a tad expensive!!! The icons are just a riot - where does one find all of those??? and the time to locate them???? especially with having to keep that floor clean!!!!