Sunday, June 18, 2006

Warning

While your adorable new beaded wedges may be beautiful and sparkly and look really cute with your skirt, you should refrain from wearing them while standing for eight hours. Open sores and exposed nerves and an actual bleeding toenail which you won't notice until the next morning may result. Thank you.

So yeah, I can't move. I drove home barefoot last night. That's how much it hurts.


Fathers Day- yayness! I'm so glad I have a normal father, because I know a bunch of people who don't, and I go out with them and hear these horror stories and then I come home and my dad, who has let me take his car, is either putting my horse to bed or sitting with my mom, his one and only wife. So I guess I don't really mind so much that he's manically obsessive about not having the air conditioner on... :)

And as it's Father's Day, we are having another lovely family get together, which are always so much fun. I know people my age aren't supposed to have massive amounts of fun at family parties, but honestly I'd rather be at a family party than one with friends where weird people are making out or better and you can't hear yourself think. Not that I get invited to these parties often, but I've heard this happens.

Tonight we shall experiment with screwdrivers. Oh those crafty American oil-rig workers...


HAHAHAHAHAHAHA *chokes* *ahem*Um...yeah...perhaps you should first learn to speak English...

4 comments:

CMT said...

Wedges = love.

HEEEEEY! Driving barefoot is BAD. HOW is it that they let you drive and not me????

rockford said...

Oh, the shoes are cute but not for an 8 hour shift - maybe a 4 would be a better way to start---I am so glad, also, that you have such a normal and wonderful father...he should really enjoy this post...but let us also remember that he has been blessed with some pretty awesome children...glad you enjoyed the party....

John T Jurkiewicz said...

Be fortunate you have a quasi-normal dad. Some people have Mansonesque type fathers or none at all. Yours just has red hair and an occasional penchant for the bizzarre. (Ed Guien)

mi_morena said...

Yeah, but we didn't know about the Ed Guien thing until we moved--- Mom made him hide all the books when we were born!!!