Friday, June 29, 2007

Are they really going to build them a house?

I worked last night. In books. Jason came up to me and was like, "Wow, it's really weird to see you in real clothes!"


Great. Now when people think of me, they think horrible black polo shirt-ness. Awesome. I needed help in the "make me more unattractive" department.

And then I had to sign a contractual agreement saying "OMG YOU WILL NOT TOUCH, BREATH ON, LOOK AT, OR BLINK WITHIN TWENTY-FIVE YARDS OF THE HARRY POTTER BOOKS OR WE WILL SUE YOUR ASS OFF AND STEAL YOUR CHILDREN AND YOU WILL NEVER WORK AGAIN OMG". Yes. That was the legal language present in the document. I found it quite amusing.

Went out for coffee at Smith Bros. with Mom and Colleen and had an existential career crisis. Again. That happens a lot there. But this time I had good reason. I discovered another person at work holds a masters degree. MASTERS. I'm going to die alone, poor, and grossly overqualified to work at Seattle's Best.

I'm going to go drown my sorrows in DVDs. Ciao, bella.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Interesting contract!!!! I just know you will have a great career:):):)

Anonymous said...

the black polo-shirtness thing may not be your fashion statement but you do look cute in it...so I guess we won't hear from you if Harry is one of the ones to die...now that you have signed in blood to stay away and protect said books....

CMT said...

Ha. Haha. Breath on.

You kill me.