Monday, June 25, 2007

Meet The Pod

How lovely. It's beautiful, isn't it???

I'm not sure what's in it. Perhaps the black/blue/white/wicker/pink with purple dots/back to black furniture for Mickey's prospective morning room? I lost track after the sixteenth color change.

Yes, folks, call that number and you too could have your very own massively large storage device in the middle of your driveway. You know, with the BOAT and THREE CARS. Something's gonna crash before this is over. I just know it.

Good lord I love that movie. And not just because Mr. Darcy is teh hawt, because he's kind of arrogant looking (shut up, I know Mr. Darcy is supposed to be arrogant because he's *duh* Mr. Darcy, but this is different). I think I'll have to dig out the DVD soon.

I was off today (*whee*), surprising as they seem to have taken the whole "Um. Yeah. Fifteen hours tops," to mean "Of course I can work full time without being salaried. Why not?", and it's starting to bug me. Maybe after Harry Potter gets released I can cut back. Because I'm pretty sure without Harry dear we'd be out of business.

I used my time off to run important errands like returning clothes and buying spray bathroom cleaner and Advil Cold and Sinus (I can no longer move my eyes because my headaches are so bad). I know you're all exceedingly jealous. Yes, my life is pretty glamorous, but remember, I'm just like you.

Now I feel like baking something. I shall be making oatmeal chocolate chip cookies and pumpkin bread. Look for an update on what is sure to be a hilariously inept attempt at domesticity tomorrow. :D


Apparently the plumber is coming. And I have been left alone to tend to him. Nasty. I hate letting workers in. They bug me. I'm convinced they're going to steal. And then they'll ask something that I should totally know, like is your basement drywalled? and I get so confused by anything that isn't a book or a movie that I'll be all, "What? I don't know...." *sigh*

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

You are sooooooooo funny!!!! Thank you so much for "pod sitting" for me....I would have it in my yard but apparently the village where I live feels it isn't lovely enough so we can't have them!!!!!! The latest....and final....color info for the morning room is....black/white & wicker!!! Two wicker chairs have just arrived and are now sitting in my den...I wish they were in the pod because my den really didn't need 2 more chairs!!!!! I really do appreciate that I can have a pod SOMEWHERE:):):):):)

Anonymous said...

So you do not think that the pod is beautiful???? I'm just waiting for a comment or question from one of our neighbors!!! If Grafton allows it though, not much they can do....hope that you enjoyed your day off - you forgot to mention the excitement of driving your helpless mother around...can it get more fun than that???? hope things pick up today!!! Rockford

CMT said...

If you don't behave yourself I'm going to send you to sleep out there in that pod and I'll take your nice cozy comfy bed all to meself.