Thursday, June 28, 2007

Oh, crap. I've turned into a Harry Potter fangirl.

NO! I swore it wouldn't happen to me! I was different! I had never read the books! I was above it all! And then I listened to a bunch of stupid people at work and read them and THEY'RE SO GOOD!!! I read five hundred pages of Goblet of Fire last night! FIVE HUNDRED I TELL YOU! And then got up to read a huge chunk of Order of the Phoenix. Gah.
And the self-loathing should be arriving...right...now...

*bangs head against the table*

Iconage today courtesy of Colleen, who sent me a wonderful link. The message accompanying this one was "16 is my personal fav. Sexay. I love a nice wig."

This is from Perfume, which is nowhere to be found this side of the Atlantic. And dammit, I am not amused.

Meanwhile, Canadian Amazon has the Snowcake DVD that is also not available in the US. I wants. I wants so much.

I can't come close to the Empress' post about the Spice Girls reunion, but dammit, I am THERE. *hums if you wanna be my lover..."

I should go clean something. I have to work this afternoon, and I'm not too terribly please about that, since John Krasinski is hosting the Office marathon and OMG I LOVES HIM SO MUCH!!! He's cute, but I'm actually not attracted to him, but I would TOTALLY MARRY HIM just so I could be Jim's wife. Yes, I realize I'm a little crazy.

3 comments:

CMT said...

Snowcake? More like beefcake. Cuz that's what Alan is. Or, wait...what's the name for a really really old cow? Like a cow that's about to keel over and die? Because it would be whatever-that-is-cake.

Anonymous said...

I can't believe how much you read......I will always remember you in the suite during my spawns birthday party...:):):)

Arbiter-117 said...

nice post.