Wednesday, June 06, 2007

What can the internets do for you?

I've been in a creative mood lately. Like I should be writing or painting something- I don't know, like I need to create something (yet another symptom of my self-diagnosed phantom pregnancy). There is an issue with this creative urge, though, given that I have negative artistic talent and also lack the patience to write anything longer than ten pages. *visions of a dissertation dance uncomfortably in my head*

So I started surfing, and have been expressing myself with HTML instead. Began with some Facebook applications, and ended today with a brand new wiki, which is completely useless except that it makes me feel good.

I don't know, I try not to question the crazy.

Everything is linked on the sidebar, if you should like to explore my Wiki goodness.

Oh, and posted my Amazon.com wishlist on the sidebar as well, just in case you need to buy me something (three months and one week until my birthday!!!). Just, you know, in case.


Eh. Kind of over working. People were bugging me majorly yesterday, including one old guy (yes, even old in my book) who stood really closely while I was looking up his book and then went, "You're really cute." "Thanks. My husband thinks so," I replied.

If one more awkward old smelly guy quasi-hits on me, I'm going to start wearing a ring on my left hand. Gah.

And then SIXTEEN THOUSAND PEOPLE were whining to me about the cafe being gone even though they clearly knew about it like six weeks ago. Good Lord. Leave me the hell alone.

Because nothing is cuter than penquins.

I'm HTML-ed out. Going to go fold laundry. A demain.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ah yes....sometimes beauty can just be a curse....:):):)

CMT said...

Eeew. Creepy men should be neutered, like they do with dogs.