Thursday, June 14, 2007

I'm an empirical scientist all the way. Unless you talk to my mother. Then I'm Lutheran.

Josh covered John Lennon's Imagine. And it is the most beautiful thing I've heard since Awake came out. It sounds way less preachy when Josh sings it. Well, okay, it doesn't sound less preachy, it just sounds like Josh. But he could sing about electing Al Gore President and I'd buy it off of iTunes.

I have no moral integrity.

Or drive to do anything. The house is kind of filthy, because I worked all day yesterday. But I have no inclination to do anything about it. I had to go buy clothes for training next week, and frankly that way way more energy than I wanted to expand today. Eh.

Maybe I can bring myself to fold some laundry.

Maybe.
Work was not all bad, and not only because people generally left me alone to page through InStyle fashion guides while I alphabatized the appearence section.

I got to introduce a little girl to Jane Austen. And then gushed about the Bronte sisters for a good ten minutes. Aww. I want daughters.

Happy birthday to Mickey!!! Who is turning...35. Or something like that. Also, party tonight. Whoo!!!

My sinuses are threatening to stage a revolution, and I think I shall go mix an antihistimine cocktail.

This was terribly boring. I apologize.

ETA: WHAT???? NO! You cannot fire PAUL LEWISTON!!! He is practically a name partner. If I didn't love you so much, Boston Legal, you would be dead to me. But I do, so you're not. Kisses. Oh, and I could take or leave Mark and Denise. They kind of bug me. I liked New Girl, though.

2 comments:

CMT said...

OMG OMG RENE AUBERJONOIS NOOO I LOVE YOU DON'T LEAVE ME.

Anonymous said...

Thanks.....35 year old MIckey had a great birthday:):):)...party was good toooooooo!!!!! Wow..Boston Legal...I like Rene...too bad:(:(