Friday, July 20, 2007

Didn't Ben Franklin have syphilis???

The Snape stickers I took from work a couple days ago-



Because I will clearly take any opportunity to say "very bad man" with a straight face and not be kicked off of a message board for inappropriate behavior. (Don't worry, Mom, that's never happened. My cousins tend to take care of pissing off the ISP's in the family.)

Colleen and I were laughing so hard last weekend when she stopped in, because really, what marketing genious who never saw a CSI or Law and Order thought this up??? I'm almost embarrassed to be employed by such a naive corporation.

Speaking of Alan (and really, when are we not?), I was watching Something the Lord Made yesterday (Colleen: Ugh. You're watching that again? Me: Did you even ever see the whole thing? Colleen: Yes. It made me cry. WITH BOREDOM!!!), and there's this one part with lonely, sexually frustrated Kyra Sedgewick fixing and lamp, and he goes, "I don't remember you wearing a tool belt at your coming out party."

A normal line, until you realize that he's like twenty years older than Kyra Sedgewick, so if he was at her coming out party he'd have been the creepy forty-year-old in the corner getting drunk. And I find that amusing.

He can come to my coming out party. You know, if I owned a dress and had friends.


This will probably be my last entry until Sunday, as I have to leave in a matter of hours for work, and then I work all day Saturday. By the time I get home at six, I'm pretty sure I'm going to feel less like talking to any of you and more like throwing things at the head of anyone who asks me anything. That's just the kind of customer service that I specialize in.

I'm half dreading, half excited for work tonight. I'm sure it'll be fun, especially since I tend to absorb excitment. So by eleven, I'll probably be WIRED. And not just because I've had a frappuccino today.

Emmy nominations were released yesterday morning. Overall, I'm happy. Neil Patrick Harris got a supporting actor nom for HIMYM (YAY!!!), and Jenna Fischer for The Office (YAY!!! 2.0). Also gotta love the Ugly Betty love. I love that show.

How I Met Your Mother is so. much. funnier. than 30 Rock, though. Booo!!!

Also, I've had inappropriate daydreams about almost all of the Lead Actor-Drama people. In the interest of saving what's left of my dignity (um...I'm sure there's some left), I'll not specify if it was three or four of them. Still, majority. I seriously need to watch less TV.

lolcat of the day. Hand me a towel! Ha! I love those cats.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

ah yes nothing like a good pissed off isp:):):)....love those cats!!!! Did you learn your customer service skills from motivational tapes or did you create this on your own:):):):)

Arbiter-117 said...

what exactly are lolcats?