Saturday, July 28, 2007

Molly Weasley, pwner of bitches.

I. Do not. Like working.

At all.

Thursday I worked all freaking day, in the cafe no less. And it was not pleasant. *TMI warning* With about two hours left, my bra snapped, and from then on every time I took a breath there was an underwire jabbing me in the rib. This forced me to stop at Target on the way home and actually shop for a bra, which surely must be in the top three things I hate doing, along with cleaning toilets and pulling the hair out of drains. *eww* Also, Colleen's friend was the cashier, thus foiling Colleen's grand plan to never, ever let any of her friends realize that she or anyone in her family has breasts, a uterus, or underarms.

Today was just a lot of smelly people (No, really. The body odor was overwhelming at times) who wanted me to magically know the title of the book they wanted, even though they were unwilling to give me a word in the title, an author, or indeed anything other than, "Oh, but I really enjoyed it!" or "The cover is blue." Uh-huh. That's totally going to help me. I'll just direct you to our "blue cover" section. Right next to the "non-fiction" for the morons that have yet to realize that by virtue of not being classified "fiction", EVERYTHING ELSE in the freaking store is non-fiction. *bangs head against table*

And I have to work Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday this week.

*more head banging*

But then on Friday, we get to go to Galena-yay!!!

Happy, happy, joy, joy.

Although I will probably forget something basic like a toothbrush because I will have had no time to prepare, as I am working like a communist. Grrr. So mad about that.

Really looking forward to it. Well, except the part about sharing a double-bed with Imladris. Who is a territorial sleeper.


Ooh, wait, I just remembered another crazy person story from this morning. This woman comes up holding Harry Potter and goes, "When did this come out?"

No.

Really.

She wasn't kidding.

I am forced to presume that she has been incommunicado, studying penguins in the arctic for the past six months.

In ur orchestra... I cannot help myself from all the LOLcats goodness. I apologize.

*More TMI Warning* I am having an inappropriate and confusing reaction to this Sweeney Todd poster.

Well, okay, not so confusing. The confusing part is a mere cursory "No! He's evil! This shouldn't be attractive to you!" being whimpered by my Inner Good Girl, who is kept chained in a corner when it comes to Johnny Depp.

The inappropriate part is winning by a long shot.

Want more Johnny goodness (and some Imladris-hate)??? I thought so.

People magazine came yesterday, and this picture was in StarTracks.

I'll pause here a minute so that you may pick your jaws off the floor. Oh. Just me? Okay.

I'm understandably screeching and maybe ovulating a little, and Colleen scoffs and goes, "Eh. He's kind of getting old."

BLASPHEME!!!

I'm not sure I want to be in her Squishy Court anymore.

We have meat. Wrapped in bread. And lemon cake. I'm going to go eat all of it.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

WHAT was Imladris' reaction to the photo????? Has something gone wrong....?????? I would think the two of you would be fighting over the magazine.....I love the Harry Potter question -- the paper has had no news this past week except Harry Potter stories....where has this gal been???? Did you find the blue cover book??? Ah, the exciting life of a book seller....but at least you have a stove now!!!!!:)

CMT said...

I hadn't seen the picture when I said that, just so you know. AND EVERYONE KNOWS YOU ARE THE TERRITORIAL SLEEPER, YOU EVEN ADMIT THAT.

Anonymous said...

When did this come out?????? and she is allowed out on her own?????? love the bra story:):):):)