Monday, July 09, 2007

Well, she'd have to be, wouldn't she???

Sorry. I've been thinking about Snowcake.

Two things that are of massive importance in my pitiful little life right now---

1.) McDonald's iced coffee is Sent From God As An Apology For Letting The Protestants Take Over. It is teh awesome, and only $2.10 for a large (half the price of a comperable Starbucks drink). I've had like forty-five ounces today, and I am now literally bouncing with glee.

2.) I made the Dean's Honor List. Rock on, 4.0 achieved while pretending to work, rock on.

In five years when I'm still making people coffee, I'm going to look back on this and be so proud.

What else to talk about? Hmmm.

Ooh, went out for coffee yesterday with the Empress and Mom, to the brand-new Alterra. Lovely, but I'm starting to miss our Cedarburg place where we would always go for fun. Smith Bros was better, too.

Took some pictures of the inside of Larry. Damn, Larry is huge on the inside.


The Empress had taken a shine to our griddle. She loves the griddle. She started with pancakes, and now she pretty much refuses to eath anything if it isn't griddled.
Apparently, we'll give the crown to any old crazy here in Squishistan.

It's literally raining and pouring right now, which I absolutely adore. I lvoe thunderstorms. They are amazing. I'd be very happy living in place where it just thunderstorms all the freaking time. Especially if it didn't get too hot. So basically I have to move to the United Kingdom.
I've got to go. Those episodes of Will and Grace aren't going to watch themselves.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congrats on the dean list...yeah yeah yeah!!!! I knew you could do it:):):) Yes the Mickey D iced coffee is great!!!

Anonymous said...

So glad you liked the iced coffee and, yes, congrats on the dean's list -- we are so very, very proud of you!!!! You worked hard and deserve the honor!!!! Watch out for the griddle - it will now always be warm from overuse....