Thursday, October 25, 2007

The Crazy Isn't New, But It Has Been Improved

So I just found out from my mother that not only was I crazy enough to bug the hell out of my immediate family ca. 1995, but my "issues" also made my second-grade teacher, who had been teaching for twenty years, change the way she did the stupid time tests.

Apparently, she always did them on Friday.

Enter seven-year-old me, who would make myself ill on Thursday.

So then the lovely woman, bless her soul, decided to do them randomly to cut down on the anticipation.

And I would make myself ill EVERY day.

You know the funny part? I'm the normal one in the family.

That's scary.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

My "normal one" is mourning the loss of sexual favors in acadamia???? Oh, joy!!!!! I have done a wonderful job:).....what would you be doing if you were not normal????

Anonymous said...

toooooo funny......:):):)