Monday, October 08, 2007

DVD Industry: 3; Morena: 1

Oh, victory is sweet.

The DVD debacle I wrote about earlier has been resolved.

Armed with my screwdriver and absolutely no money to purchase a replacement player, I attacked. And after disconnecting the power, the audio/video cables, and taking off the cover as well as the disc drive and then putting it all back together again, vindication was mine.

Also recovered Imladris' DVD, so she will not be forced to attack me my sleep.

I am awesome.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You realy ARE awsome...yeah..

Anonymous said...

You ARE awsome!!!! I can't believe that you took a DVD player apart and came out athe winner!!!! Heck, I can't believe you took it apart and came out ALIVE!!!! Those things have so many warnings about peeking inside - it is like they hold some giant secret to the universe that they really do not want you to discover!!!! congratulations!!!!!! You won!!!!!!!