Wednesday, October 17, 2007

What sadist at blogger decided I needed a title every day???

I'd just like to let you all know that I form unnatural bond with the families that you know are going down during the first five miinutes of Criminal Minds. This ridiculously happy family is doing homework, practicing the piano, talking about having another baby (for no good reason other than to make you go, "Awww..."), and now they're being bludgeoned to death. And that makes me sad.

Yes. I suppose I could stop watching. But then CBS will have won.


Okay, look. I'd really, really love to write something creative and funny and interesting that would make people think that I'm at least slightly more than a sucking waste of oxygen on this planet, but I've got nothing.

Because it is the middle of October. And by the middle of October, unless you are a pillow, an exam review, or a rich guy looking for an heir (Who needs conversation or common interests? I like being by myself. You just shut up and put me in the will and we'll get along great, peaches.), I can't express how much I don't care.

(Yes. I turn into a slut in October.)

I know that shouldn't be, because I'm young and am supposed to be having fun and all that crap that they tell you right along with "High school's the greatest time of your life!" and "No, really, you're really pretty!"

But I'm really, really tired. And really, really sick of physiological psychology and Egyptian civilization.


Ooh, but I did update my other blog this afternoon. Totally *not* when I was supposed to be learning about plate tectonics in oceanography. That would have been irresponsible.

Love in the Time of Cholera trailer hits the web. I'm sorry, where the hell is Liev Schreiber??? Hey, I read the damn thing, and his character shows up an *awful* lot. He clearly needs to be in the freaking trailer. *grumble*

Jorja Fox on why she's leaving CSI. Okay. I'm torn between being all "I don't care why, as long as you're gone," and outraged that someone would voluntarily leave CSI. They could kill me and I'd still show up with donuts or something just to hang around the set. Of course, I'm sad, but still.

I'm off to make Pharaoh Flashcards. (Ha! That almost sounds fun!)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You see why I don't like those kind of shows----I tell myself that it is just a story and they are just actors but it is still so upsetting :( I like happy shows -- but there are so few, aren't they??!! I can't wait to read your tv blog!!!! thanks for the update....

Anonymous said...

I didn't know she was leaving CSI....what an idiot!!!!!!!!