Sunday, October 14, 2007

Mostly pictures because my muse is hungover after feeling creative all weekend and not writing. *le sigh*

Note: It's Monday, the 15th. But I put the pictures up yesterday, and it takes forever to load pictures again. And I'm lazy. Really, really lazy.



I realized that we've gone a whole week and I haven't discussed our gay pride Halloween display featuring the lesbian scarecrows. Colleen insists that the one in green is a boy. With blush and hair and ribbons. Nope. They're both girl scarecrows.

Went to the art museum yesterday with Mom, Colleen, and Mary, and had seizure inducing amounts of fun (also, there was mexican food). And visited my painting. Not really my painting so much as I wrote a paper about it and got a very good grade and it now has a special place in my heart.


A few housekeeping notes before I go avoid writing the paper I had to go to the art museum for- I finally activated my Flickr account, and you can now see the five most recent pictures I uploaded on the sidebar (if you click on the thing on the bottom it'll take you to my page), just in case you aren't getting enough of my life... If you get a Flickr account (you already have one if you have a Yahoo ID, and it's totally easy and free if you don't) you can even comment!!! Yay!!!

Also updated my books list, mostly for Mary who came up with the ingenius idea this morning for me to write down what I'm reading ("Um...yeah...I've been doing that for months now...").

Finally, DUUUDE...Jane Austen fanvids??? My favorite is the Men of Jane Austen set to Xtina's Ain't No Other Man. I think I've watched it like six times.

I'm off to, well, I don't know really. I'll really update tomorrow. I have Golden Age obsessing to do!!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

great pictures and I really like the cute halloween display you have:):):)

CMT said...

THEY AREN'T LESBIANS.

Anonymous said...

how can you speak of our sweet little scarecrows that way!!!!??????