Monday, October 01, 2007

I have no title, but I can tell you that the cerebellum, pons, and medulla compse the rhombencephalon, which is located ventral to the occiptal lobe.

Halfway through with the first wave of midterms in all six classes (yay!), and definitely did very well in oceanography (yay!), mostly likely rather well in physiological psychology (yay!), and had Egypt kick my ass (boo!). However, the only the easy ones are left.

Except I'm a little bit worried about art history because they give you approximately twenty minutes with the review sheet. I'm exaggerating, but five days is not a lot to learn all the art work from the dawn of time to ancient Greece (about eight thousand years). It will be fine though. According to Pick a Prof.com (my favorite website- EVER), forty-nine percent of the class gets an A. I *know* I'm smarter than forty-nine percent of the morons in that class. Even just the three who sit in front of me, one has a picture of her making out with some guy as her background on her laptop, one hasn't learned to use deodorant yet, and one hasn't opened her notebook in weeks.

I can do better than *all* of them. Probably without studying.


Kind of tired, though. Got very angry this morning when I had to get up. Very, very angry.

OMG, new HIMYM tonight!!! OMG Squared, Season 2 on DVD tomorrow!!! YES!!! *does happy dances*

Do you kno what this also means? This means that in seven days and twelve hours Josh's Christmas CD will be out!!! *words do not express fangirly joy*



I have exhausted myself with thinking about all the work I've been doing lately and my fangirliness. I'm going to go eat a cookie.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Did the cookie help???? I'll bet there will be much Christmas rejoicing when the CD comes out next week - must we put up the Christmas tree just to be in the spirit???? Congrats on your tests and I'll bet that Egypt is not as bad as you think -- and you will be fine in art history....you understand deoderant...

Anonymous said...

Sorry about the spelling.....:)

Anonymous said...

Cookies always help:):):):)