Monday, May 12, 2008

14 hours

And I will have nothing academic to do until after Labor Day. (And I have officially spent too much time studying British stuff- I just spelled labor with a u. Perhaps I should get some of the non-western stuff out of the way...)

I cannot tell you how excited I am. The five episodes of the Tudors I haven't had a chance to watch yet? The real books sitting on my shelf? The lovely pillow I've been neglecting since January? My eyebrows??? They will all be dealt with/attended to/enjoyed as soon as I fill in sixty bubbles in music tomorrow and run back to my car.

Independence? It shall be sweet.

At least until next week when I realize I have NOTHING TO DO ALL SUMMER and then go a little bit crazy. But the next few days should be nice.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

maybe your future envelopes could arrive early and you could finish them for the entire year while on vacation......you should talk to your Realtor about that:):):)

Anonymous said...

It is finally here----your last day of sophmore year!!!!! And you are wrong -- you do have something to do this summer - remember, you are the one whose company did not simply close its doors and leave you in "funemployment" - you have that little job to go to when you let them know when you want to show up!!!!! Enjoy!!!!! SO SO SO happy to have you home more often!!!!!:)