Saturday, May 31, 2008

More LSAT Goodness

I was seized with a burst of industriousness (is that even a word?) today and actually took the LSAT diagnostic test that I was unable to complete yesterday because I vomiting in fear.

And well, it was hard and boring.


I scored 152 out of 180, which is abysmally low if it was an actual score, but in the top half of percentile rankings. Because I'm crazy, I went online and discovered that this score is actually enough to get me into the school I want to go to. Not bad for sitting on my bed not even trying. Also got a little bit bored with all the alien questions (Seriously, there was a lot of scenarios involving aliens, and no, I don't know why.) and started just filling in dots. I did turn off my iPod, but that was as close to the apparently all-important "actual test conditions" as I was going to get. My time was decent too, I did the whole thing in about an hour and twenty minutes, so I had an hour of time left.

All of this, of course, means nothing. Because I'm not going to law school, I'm going to get an MA in history, but I'm ignoring that.

Next week we'll get to the GRE test. This will be accompanied by more fear heaving and probably some tears because this will actually impact my life and NO ONE WILL LOVE ME IF I'M NOT SMART.

Oh the fun we shall have.

***

What else did I do today? Um, there was coffee. And I straightened my hair (Update: It will be cut and styled next Saturday. Yay!), which was massive amounts of fun and served only to exacerbate my already cramped neck after the whole test thingy.

Wow. This was ridiculously exciting. Aren't you thrilled you know me?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

It IS actually a word.

It means diligence.

Anonymous said...

yes I am thrilled to know you:):):)