Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Links

Because my own life? Not so interesting.

Will Smith says divorce is not an option. Aside from the laughable idea that anyone would want to divorce Will Smith, I'll bet not. Jada scares me, frankly.

Please God, let them not collaborate. I'm getting From Justin to Kelly hives just thinking about it.

Let the self-loathing begin now. I had a list like that once, but it was books to read before I was 20. And now I'll be 21 in a few months, and I still haven't read Dostoevsky's The Crime and Punishment but I can quote Bridget Jones' Diary (both of them) on command. *sigh*

I realize it's The Onion but the parallels to my life, where I make coffee every 90 minutes and go home alone are startling. And depressing.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

good links....but you do have a life and a good one at that:):):)