Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Yep. Definitely need more.

Does anyone watch Bones? If you do, and didn't see the finale last night, then don't read until the little *** sign, at which we will completely change topics with absolutely no shift whatsoever okay? 'Cuz I needs to vent.

WTF, dudes? Zach? Seriously? No. No. Objectively it was an amazing episode and all, I mean, seriously good, but no. Just no. I love Zach, I love their whole group, and to have him become a monster like that just completely ruins things. I know this sounds weird and all, but I don't think I can even watch the old episodes the same way, because I'll know he's a crazy killer.

Grr. I don't like this.

At least they cleared up the cannibalism thing. I would have had to have thrown out my DVDs.

***

At the coffee place at school, instead of piping in music they use the baristas' iPods on shuffle. Which is a cool idea, except that I'd have to quit because I'd spend half my time leaping over counters to change the song because it landed on something embarrassing, what? No Fleetwood Mac or cheesy pop here, no siree, just keep moving.

Such as when two Clay Aiken songs in a row came on this afternoon, and Imladris (She of the Europop techno fabulousity) almost had a coronary. And then changed the CD.

Whatever. I like me.

***

I just found out that Golden Boy is in Barcelona sipping wine on a balcony.

I am not in Barcelona. But I did drive back and forth to St. Mary's like six times today and that is SO NOT THE SAME THING and now I really want some wine.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I DID see Bones last night and I am still in shock I tell you shock!!!!!!!! Not Zach...that just should not be....when they started to narrow in on him and said his name I thought....I must not be paying enough attention because I thought they just said Zach.....wow!!!!!!!! Yes the golden boy is sipping wine in Barcelona....I just received an email from the lad so he hasn't had too much wine to find a cyber cafe since as we know he no longer has a laptop:):):)

Anonymous said...

Ok, I don't know bones so I can not comment there...but oh so sorry that you are saddened by the developement....As for the lad - I know it is hard to hear such stories when you have just returned from St. Mary's -- but remember which of you is giving aid to the elderly---remember, we are here to help each other and you are doing a super job on that one!!! Ok, so it is no glass (or bottle) of wine on a balcony in Spain (I don't really even want to go to Spain particularily and I am still jealous at the story....)but you are a really great granddaughter for driving Grandpa around and you are a really great daughter because you are doing the driving that I should be doing if I had a foot with feeling- smile, you are making God happy :)---- I sure hope that you get your chance for a European tour -- you would so make great use of it!!!!! By the way - I know that you will get there....I just wish I could help you!!!!