Saturday, May 03, 2008

Rule #682 for when I run the universe.

The agnostics will not be allowed to do a Holy Communion endcap. Because they have no grasp of who is involved, when it is, or what the hell and appropriate gift would be. Like maybe putting it up this morning (twelve hours before most holy Communions commence) and putting "Baby's First Bible" on it perhaps wasn't the best way to go about things.

Just a suggestion.

Oh, something else for you to buy me! I want this. Like more than The Power of Art.

Okay, no. Because in that one they do Death of Marat! Which is like my favorite revolution painting ever! And the Ecstasy of St. Theresa, which always makes me kind of laugh inappropriately, because I don't care how many lectures I sit through where professors go "OMG, that's totally not what's happening, y'all," it totally is. And frankly I think Bernini knew it and is laughing with me.

So there.

I'm going to go drink some more. Derby! Whoo!

(Oh, there was a dead horse. That was sad. Not sobering, though.)

(That was inappropriate.)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

a dead horse??????????