Saturday, May 17, 2008

And the reasons to hate the favored golden child just continue to multiply.

Golden Boy? Is leaving for Europe soon. And will be going to the Van Gogh Museum, and some other one (I think I figured out it was Dali, but he was very unclear about the name) and England and FREAKING IRELAND.

I? Will be working tomorrow and then squiring my mother to the doctor.

I? Love Van Gogh. Favorite ever. (Must admit that I don't really like Dali.) Love England. Love and want to build a career on Ireland.

Golden Boy? Will probably never make it to the museums but probably end up hungover with his bandanna in his mouth again.

I? Would not let the pub life come between me and my expressionist masters.

Guess which one has the free computer.

I know. The bitterness does nothing. But I love my bitterness. It is all I have. Well, that and this computer, purchased with my own hard-earned dollars and sexual favors (What? It was really expensive.) and absolutely no help whatsoever even though I am the firstborn granddaughter and dammit, that should entitle me to some nepotism.

I'm digressing. Again.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

ouch....I am at a loss for words.....