Saturday, January 03, 2009

Ask me how I tolerate stupid questions.

Today, at work.

Morena (cheerfully): Hello. How can I help you?

Mean Cut-Offy Old Guy: Yeah, yeah. Where's Dan?

Morena: Um...he's not here toda...

Mean Cut-Offy Old Guy: Ugh. When will he be in next?

Morena: I don't know, Monday? I don't have his sched...

Mean Cut-Offy Old Guy: Fine. Just give me his phone number.

Morena: I don't know his phone number. (I emphatically do not know his phone number. *shivers*)

Mean Cut-Offy Old Guy: Well, you just don't know anything do you?

Morena: I know I'm not being paid enough for this.

Reason #683 why I need to get out of retail. NOW.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

being a former retail person...I love this conversation!!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

This must be one very unhappy person!!! How could he treat you like that??!!