Monday, February 22, 2010

Unholy.

So...there's this ice dancing couple.

Now, I must admit. I don't like ice dancing. It's slow and boring and there aren't any cool jumps and I'm not even that fond of pairs skating, so yeah. Dislike. Except that it is ice skating and on a night when there is nothing except curling or something ridiculous like that, I'll take what I can get.

ANYWAY. This pair are brother and sister. Which is cute. I mean, at least it seems cute. Until you watch them skate and molest each other in front of millions of people and then it's just...strange.

I love my brother. I really do. We're quite close. I have never felt the need to dress in spandex and cling to his leg on the ice, though.

I think that's a good sign.

Meanwhile, if you're concerned about my dishwasher- it's still not fixed. Tomorrow. Hopefully. If you're concerned about my hands and how I look like a fifty-year-old from the wrist down- I'm like this close to just slathering petroleum jelly on them.

2 comments:

mickey said...

1. Oh you should have heard my comments during the sis/bro "thing". Yuck!!!!!!!!!!

2. I know of a great hand cream if you need some.

3. Here's to your plumber showing up today

Eileen said...

Curling rules!