Thursday, July 06, 2006

Have very few brain cells left to devote to this.



Thirteen hours and fifteen minutes. I am too busy bouncing off the walls to write a real post, but I will say that she must die. And no, it's not about Vanessa Paradis. Although she probably should too, just, ya know, 'cuz.



Emmy Noms announced this morning. Unlike the Oscars, I did not rise at five thirty to watch them. Good thing, too, as I probably would have been disappointed and cranky at the same time. Que loco, what the hell is this??? No House or Lost?!?!?!?!?! I am not amused.

So yeah, if you want a real post look at the one from yesterday. I'm off to go find incriminating photos of Vanessa and eat Pirates cereal, courtesy of Mickey. Have a good day, y'all.

2 comments:

CMT said...

Am dying. Must see Pirates. GAAAAAAH.

Racergirl179 said...

OMG!OMG! I don't think I will be able to calm down until I am seated in that theater!