Sunday, July 16, 2006

Somebody kill me.

I now know why God only gives chicken pox to little children. Because when you wake up one morning and look like one of those scary witches from a fairy tale designed to scare the shit out of children, you don't care so much.

I've been felled by the bubonic plague. Worse, because witht he plague you were dead or better in twenty four hours. None of this seven-to-ten-days-maybe-then-the-searing-pain-and-irritation-where-no-girl-should-EVER-have-irritation-will-clear-up-but-maybe-not-why?-you-didn't-want-to-leave-the-house-for-the-next-two-weeks-did-you? shit.

The worst part? (Okay, definately not the worst, but right up there.) I'm on the whore spinnin in the water pill. I have herpes!!!!! *tear*

Except in my boils. Those are just disgusting. And not really boils. But still.

OMG, y'all, I'm going SOOOO stir crazy!!!! I need something to do. And I can't clean, because I'm freakishly tired (having herpes takes it out of you) and my family is worried about me spreading my plague around. Bugger bugger bugger bugger.

Hey- remember the summer of '03 when Avril Lavigne was just an angry little punk who would not shut the hell up and you could NOT get away from her or her annoyingly catch Complicated? Yeah, she got married. If the woman who brought us Sk8tr Boy can get married, why does no one like me??? Bugger bugger bugger bugger.

1 comment:

CMT said...

Avril Lavigne is richer than you.

And thank you SO much for posting a blind link to a herpes medication website. That's lovely. You realize now that, through no fault of my own, that is now on my computer's history? So if I go missing and the FBI agents look at my computer's history they're gonna find frickin' Valtrex and think I'm a whore. Thanks. I'm leaving it up to you to sort that out.

We should rent The Wedding Date. I hear that really helps with stir-craziness.