Thursday, July 27, 2006

Oh Peter Paul and Mary I'm going down!

What the hell is up with blogger being all bitchy and not letting me post pictures? Hmmm? Grrr. I'm guessing that Ted Kaczynski sent the first package out after blogger.com made him put up boring, picture-less posts. Apparently Myspace is crazy tempermental, too. I wouldn't know, as I prefer to make my stalkers work a little bit harder.

Of course, I'm alone like a dog, so maybe I should get a Myspace. Or Facebook, as then the crazies have your e-mail address!!! But it's okay, because it's your super-secret campus e-mail, that never, ever includes things like, oh, your last name and where you are located. Ugh. Stupid people bug me.

So yeah, boring day. Watched Regis and Kelly. Except it was Kelly and Geraldo. After realizing this, I decided that there was no way I could get that hour back and turned off the TV. Then I watched The View, which was awesome and awkward because Kathy Griffin was on and Barbara Walters was being a total frigid bitch and not really talking to her. Meanwhile, Elizabeth Hasselbeck was wearing a turquoise tent with a do rag. I think she must have been drunk this morning when she got dressed. Then I cleaned. Fun, huh?

Could sleep last night! Yayness!!! Even though it was freakishly hot and my parents got mad at me when I turned down the thermostat yesterday while they were gone. I'm sorry, but if you're going to set the damn thing at 78 you might as well just open the windows, am I right? But I was so exhausted I slept straight through. Hopefully tonight will go well.

I'm crazy sick of summer TV. I want my shows to start up again. I found pictures from the the next season of CSI:NY. Hmmm. I think that someone on the makeup team bought out the local Wal-Mart's supply of instant tan.

Okay, and I also found the story line for the season premiere. See? If it's new and kinky, CSI will do a story about it. Yeah, I'm actually pretty sure that that's not even a thing. Because maybe I'm just being naive, but wouldn't it pose certain...logistical problems? I would think so. But that's just me.

Well, that's pretty much all that's going on with my life, which is slightly sad, but true. So I'll write about other, more attractive, people's, okay?

Oh, Jada's on the payroll now, too. Who's next? Travolta?

Okay, what is it with pretty people and their intense aversion to working, like, at all. Seriously. La Lohan ended up in the hospital again for "heat exhaustion and dehydration". Didn't she just get out for regular "exhaustion"??? But the article was so serious, "Oh my gosh, she was just working, like, SOOO hard on this movie and it was like SOOO hot, and she just couldn't drink enough. But now she's TOTALLY fine. Why is it that people with real jobs who raise children and live sometimes without air conditioning aren't being felled by this plague of "exhaustion"??? Is being paid millions for pretending to be somebody else for a couple weeks really that much more difficult and illness-inducing? I think not. Sheesh.

*BAD PUN ALERT*

I guess he'll just have to jump in his car.

See? Told you it was bad. :)

4 comments:

CMT said...

Ohhhh bad.

Wicked sex-ay Gary. *luvs Gary*

Glad you could sleep.

John T Jurkiewicz said...

My entire family gets irate when I reduce the thermostat to a comfy 72 degrees or so. They have the nerve to keep it at 81

Racergirl179 said...

I totally freaked out when I watched Regis and Kelly! Got disgusted by who was co-hosting and just turned it off! Elizabeth's outfit was a total no-no! Girl should know how to dress properly.

rockford said...

It was 77, not 78:).... I know that makes a huge difference!!! Glad you could finally sleep - it is tough to be up half the night when everyone else is sleeping....what would I do without your pop culture update - I would not know there was a Suri sighting....thanks for the update