Thursday, January 25, 2007

Random acts of a spy, a freakishly early class, and Nancy Pelosi.

All random, all the time here today, folks.

Borrowed the second season of Alias from the Lovely Mary's lovely consort, Nick, and am working my way through it. Season one was kind of all

Sydney: OMG YOU KILLED MY BOYFRIEND NOW I WILL TURN ON YOU HAHAHAHA OMG MOMMY WHAT HOW???
SpyDaddy: Oh. We didn't tell you she was an enemy agent? Damn. Meant to.

Season two so far is pretty much all

Sydney: My mommy left me. *tear*
Vaughn: But not before she killed my daddy. *manly tear*
SpyDaddy: You're the people responsible for the CIA? *headdesk*

I heart Alias.


Sooo, first week of Higher Education: Semester Deux almost over---whee!!!

Tomorrow I'm get to leave at eleven---bigger whee!!!

This up and dressed and on a bus at quarter after seven thing is really starting to bother me, though. Especially since I have visions of myself (in my head, my eyes don't actually work before eight o'clock) all pulled together with a chic ponytail and perfectly shadowed eyes or something, and then I catch a glimpse of myself and see that the chic ponytail is kind of falling apart, my eyes are too sunken to notice any shadow that may have hit it that morning (what? I'm putting it on at six thirty. We're lucky if it doesn't end up on my cheek.), and no amount of concealor in the world can hide the circles under my eyes. *sigh*

Everything's going really well. Except for getting to art history late because I have to run three blocks in ten minutes and then end up having to sit on the floor while my leg goes numb. *sigh*


Finally, to wrap up the randomness, I give you the Cheney/Pelosi blink-off, courtesy of David Letterman. Teehee.

No comments: