Tuesday, January 30, 2007

You should sue her. Oh yeah, on what grounds, Kara? On the grounds of shut up!!!

Oof. Kind of been eating like a pregnant banshee lately. Weird food, and at weird times. Like yesterday at five I had a couple of dinner rolls and cheese sticks, and then at about seven-thirty I had jojo potatos, more rolls, taco dip, and some French silk pie. Yeah. And I have no motivation to do anything to counteract that. Because frankly I think that transversing the East Side every day while lugging twenty-five extra pounds on my back is quite enough, thank you very much. *sniff*
Daddy's birthday will be over soon, though, and all the food will disappear. Which is actually a little bit sad.

Speaking of which, happy birthday to Daddy!!! Iwas a teensy bit shocked this year that he did not demand that all of January be devoted to him, as per usual.
Hey. Gave me and excuse to come home early today. Whee!!!

So not a whole lot going on. Finished North and South, which is lovely except it ends differently from the movie which sucks because the end of the movie was absolutley fantastic, but still. Love a good Victorian love story.

Also finished the DVD of Gideon's Daughter, which I love because clearly Bill Nighy=Teh Awesomness. That aside, it was pretty good and I was very emotional at the end. Also, we heart Emily Blunt, my new Favorite British Ingenue Ever.

Up next, The Illusionist. No clue what it's about. Someting magic? Maybe. Not sure. But I want to watch it. Except Jessica Biel bugs the freaking hell out of me.

Just a couple of final thoughts: I really, really hate that Hillary Clinton is being all I'm-every-woman now, because the one thing that made her unelectable is the fact that she's a cold bitch, and now she's not and it bothers me greatly. Grrr. Where's the black guy when you need him. Black guy trumps woman in terms of persecution.

Also, a list of Jack Bauer sayings to brighten your day. Be forewarned that the language is kind of bad, so The Artist Formerly Known As The Boy probably shouldn't click on it. My favorite? When Kim Bauer lost her virginity, Jack Bauer found it and put it back.

That's all folks...

3 comments:

John T Jurkiewicz said...

Imladris once suggested to me that the reason I kept running into Scarlett Johnassen and things about her was because Jesus wanted me to. Maybe the same applies to you and Senator Clinton. I dunno, just a thought

rockford said...

We did kind of take January off this year, didn't we...what happened???? I figured it best that I not click on your Jack Bauer link either - am I right?????Thanks for the update and maybe Sen. Clinton will self destruct like the screamer did....it only takes one mistake:)

CMT said...

Up. DATE.