Friday, January 26, 2007

What-what do you mean? Oh. Oh. Ew.

Don't have time for a real TV post on the appropriate blog, but here's a little rundown of what I've watched lately and my completely not-thought-out and sometimes quite visceral reactions to them.



GAH!!! I hate myself for LOVING last night's episode of Grey's Anatomy SO FREAKIN' MUCH. Hatehatehatehatehate. *slaps self senseless*


But really, George the sex machine and an Amish girl with cervical cancer? You can't beat that. Except maybe with polygamists on Numb3rs. It's a tough call, really.

OMG WHAT GEORGE PROPOSES WHAT NO HOW WHAT DOES SHE SAY STOP THE DAMN VOICEOVER I NEED ANSWERS CANNOT WAIT A WEEK GAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


24- ZOMG, am I the only one who was kind of shocked and awed as thought my REAL country had been hit by a nuke? Because I totally kind of felt like that. Also, I'd just like to say that that any woman who has to make a choice between two men and chooses the short balding guy over Keifer Sutherland should be shot. And then when you realize that not only did she choose short balding guy over Keifer Sutherland, but over Guy Saving The World Who Looks Like Keifer Sutherland, well, then, she should be tortured and then shot.


Meanwhile, over on CSI, I was totally prepared to hate Kepplar because Grissom=Teh Crime-Fighting Awesomeness, but I kind of don't. In fact, I kind of think he's awesome. And I'm kind of shipping him and Catherine. Teensy bit.


FINALLY, new Studio 60!!! I was dying over here.


New Psych tonight---whee!!!



Now that we have sumarized the fake world, my real world is startlingly boring. Have to work on Sunday even though I specifically asked off, which means that I will need to somehow survive on about three cumulative hours of sleep until next Saturday. *gasping sob* But at least I'll be home to watch the SAG awards.

First week of classes over, and things went pretty well.

Logic is either insanely easy or deceptively easy---I've yet to figure out which. Because every single person I talked to said this was the worst course ever and you should avoid it like the plague and if you do take it you kind of have to quit your job and hole up in a room with your notes for five months, and I'm getting none of that. It's kind of like, well, yeah, if the premises don't match up then obviously the conclusion is going to be invalid. Duh. So not sure. Maybe the wanting to kill yourself comes later.

Going out to dinner with the whole Fam Damnley this evening, and will continue my quest to find something on a German menu that isn't 1.)meat, 2.)fried, or 3.)fried meat.

Ciao bella.

1 comment:

CMT said...

I missed both Grey's and CSI. *tear*