Thursday, March 27, 2008

*Is dead*

48-hour plan was completed in just 49 hours, which is pretty damn good given that I completely ignored any and all of the actual work involved in said 48-hour plan.

It's finished save for three pictures and a bulletin board, which will be done tomorrow because apparently the wall screw is just WAY too involved to be done hours before 10:00, but whatever.

And now I'm exhausted and feeling sick (Phantom Baby did not pick a good day to appear), and I'm going to bed.

Snaps for me.

(And my mom, who did most of the work.)

Dare I say it? I may go back to being the most normal one in the family tomorrow!!!

Maybe. Those pictures aren't up yet.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

yes I think you will be normal again....after the pictures are up!!! The room looks just GREAT:):):)

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the snaps but you did do most of the work!!!! And it is beautiful!!!!!