Thursday, March 06, 2008

Why I Cannot Work Retail For the Rest of My Life

Tonight? Instead of working? I read Sex in Space with Aaron and laughed and laughed. Or at least until he read what I guess was a particularly interesting part, laughed so hard he had to put the book down, and then refused to tell me what it was because, "I'm just enough older than you that it would be creepy."

Then I had to hit him with a season of The Tudors, which I was ostensibly shelving.



Also? I feel a little bit badly about the previous comments re: the nuns in Ohio. Because our nun now has three broken ribs and is quarantined. And I'm clearly going to hell.

Instead we're driving to Lacrosse in the middle of the night. Yay.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I don't think you are going to hell....have a fun road trip:):):)