Monday, March 24, 2008

This is why I wouldn't actually be a good lawyer.

Oh dudes! I cannot wait. Boston legal goes to the Supreme Court!!! Like, the real one! Not the lame-ass one I get to vote for next Tuesday.

(Side Note: Wisconsin sucks.)

Shockingly, I know, the real justices didn't want to appear (BOO!!! POOR FORM!!!) so they went with look-alikes. Which is kind of amusing in and of itself.

But if I were on the Supreme Court? I would be the annoying one going, "OMG you guys, we, like, HAVE to do it!!! We have lifetime appointments, we can afford to look a little foolish! DAMMIT I WANT TO MEET WILLIAM SHATNER YOU WILL NOT RUIN THIS FOR ME, SOUTER!!!"

(You know Souter would be the stick-in-the-mud who wouldn't want to do it. I'll bet Scalia was all over it.)

And then Roberts would probably just be like, "My God, I did not sell my soul to the devil to work with this bitch. Seriously. Who appointed you?"

Can't wait for April!!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

lol....yeah for denny crane