Saturday, March 08, 2008

Saturday night, drinking sangria

Me: Why?

Colleen: Because it's Saturday!!!

Hells yeah. My ridiculously inebriated ancestral blood needs no reason to enjoy an inexpensive Spanish wine.

I think I may stop studying, though. Because between the pull of Monty Python and the sangria? I can't even pronounce the Battle of Leipzig, much less figure out what it signifies.

ETA: According to Wikipedia (where I like to get all my historical information), it was the seminal battle in Napoleon's career, when he lost for the first time to Britain, Prussia, Russia, and Austria, and then tried to off himself using diluted poison. Huh. Interesting.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

yeah for sangria:):):)

Anonymous said...

If there is more monty python tonight does there need to be more sangria????? I loved the $20 and Starbucks post -- one can become overcaffinated:)!!!!!!