Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Welcome to the Crazy

John took a quiz yesterday and flipped out- no, for reals, FLIPPED OUT- because he didn't think he did very well.

He got a 92%.

I'm flipping out because all of a sudden the professor announced that we have 400 pages of a textbook that will probably be on the exam that we didn't know about and the exam is on THURSDAY. I freaking loved that guy before. He gave me a 100. I wanted him to be my new daddy. Now? I want his blood.

Because much like my whole 4.0 issue, once you get 100, anything less looks like failure.

But tonight this does not matter, because it will be spent watching my Celine and drinking and celebrating a deceased person's birthday. What? We're Irish. It makes sense.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

yes it makes much sense:):):)

Arbiter-117 said...

it was actually a 95%...