Saturday, May 23, 2009

It's over.

You know my fantastic soul mate Meghan McCain? Well, I don't really care that we can have sleepovers and talk about small government and fiscal responsibility and omg did you see "Fox and Friends" this morning???

Now it will never work.

This afternoon she posted the following tweet: "On a sidenote, me and all my girlfriends might be a little too enthused about the jon and kate premier monday. Were planning food and drinks already for it."

Really? Do you mean you and your friends planned drinks? Because that's not what you said. You said that you previously planned food and drinks.

CONTRACTIONS PEOPLE LEARN TO LOVE THEM.

Thus ends tonight's episode of the Grammar Nazi.

1 comment:

rockford said...

My goodness, what elementary school did you attend that was able to give you such a gift for grammar? You must have been drilled on the rules of grammar every single year! I'll bet that your (note that this is NOT a contraction...) teachers are very proud of you! :)