Friday, February 09, 2007

CSI giveth, and CSI taketh away.

Major spoilers if you haven't seen last night's CSI episode. But more importantly, why weren't you watching? You should have been watching. No. Really. You should have been.


So, I got home from work last night and immediately sat down and began watching it, because frankly the twelve-minute drive home was about more than I could handle. Just the thought of Grissom and Keppler and a dead hooker---well, I could hardly get through that last hour at work.

And from the first moment, I was completely in love with it. They gave me a baby, a waking-up-from-a-dream scene, and a shower scene. Yes. YES. A FREAKING shower scene. Not just rumored on the boards. I was ready to e-mail my undying loyalty and promise of military service to Anthony Zuiker ala a vassal (sorry, I've been studying medieval history), but I was a little too hot and bothered to start the computor. :p

And then they took my emotional investment and ran it over with a truck. Or rather, shot it in the chest because that damn whore ran. Stupid whore. They killed him. KILLED HIM. NOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'd actually avoided spoilers for these episodes, because they were so creepy and good, so I had absolutely no idea. I was totally hoping that they'd bring him back- at least on days. But no. And now I'm very sad.

Also, Grissom came back. I didn't really think that would be an afterthought, but that's what you get for shooting the father of my children through the heart, CSI writers. *death glare*


And I ask you, did the world really need another reason to hate Naomi Watts? I think not.


Okay, seriously going to go work on my paper. Toodles.

ETA: Oh good Lord, I need to find The Painted Veil. NOW.

2 comments:

CMT said...

THE WRATH! THE FURY!

...the shower scene ;)

Anonymous said...

Nonsense. Why would the world hate Naomi Watts? The world LOVES Naomi Watts, the beautiful and talented actress who could make the world better in 36 ways according to the Dec 2002 issue of Esquire Magazine.