Sunday, February 04, 2007

A green drink-induced hormonal whining frenzy. Fasten your seat belts, it's gonna be a bumby night.

Here's my window. Please note the blue tape and plastic.


Yeah. We're normal. I'm living in a bubble, there are board games and random pillows all over the dining room, and PEOPLE are IN MY BATHROOM. I got in the shower this morning and found boy shampoo on the side of the tub next to my lovely apricot scrub and lavender musk body spray. Morena is NOT amused.

Tomorrow, I'm going to CALL a THERAPIST and see if we can get a FREAKIN' FAMILY RATE. *growls irritably* Morena is not to be toyed with.

(She also needs to stop capitalizing things.)

Also, she temporarily lost her tips this afternoon before she realized that she left them in the car. Not too bright, that Morena.

Sooo, just so you know, football is WAY funner with a bottle of wine. Because you begin to realize that the players are all basically just humping each other out there, but because it's "football", the most sacred of all Guy Things, it's not gay at all. Well, I'm here to tell you, it is gay. Really, really gay.

Also, I love how CBS pimps their shows majorly, because I saw like six previews for next week's CSIs, featuring both Grissom and Kepplar. Gosh. I almost self-destructed.

Speaking of which, spreading a little of the Kepplar-love...

I'm very tired, all. Going to go stare at that little clock thingy that KEEPS STOPPING and try to make it STOP STOPPING so that Criminal Minds can COME ON ALREADY SOME OF US HAVE SCHOOL IN THE MORNING GAH...

ETA: Ooh, just one more thing. Remember the Snape sticker that I was talking about last time? Yeah, well, I got to work today, and there was the same thing, but a NAME TAG!!! So now my name tag says Severus Snape. Friend or Foe? I am dead with the happiness. :D (Unfortunately, it's the book picture, and not Alan. Booo. Poor form.)

ETA 2: Confidential to Mickey to pass on to Spawn of Mickey: Entourage Season 3 Part 1 announced. Apparently, there's a whole thing where season 3 is still going on but not really and I've had too many drinks for it to make sense. But the next set will be coming out on April 3. You may now bow before my internet godessness. Thank you and good night.

2 comments:

CMT said...

KEPPLER LURV! YESSSSSS!

John T Jurkiewicz said...

I had enough wine on Sunday to alternately blame my wife, who I accused of drinking two bottles of wine, and my oldest son, who didn't drink at all, to being responsible for The Bears losing the game.

Luv the humping comparison, but sweetie, Rex Grossman is to clumsy to even hump.