Saturday, February 17, 2007

Jack Bauer got Tyler Durden to talk about Fight Club. Then Jack beat the crap out of him.

I'd just like to say that I really hate people. All of them. Every last one,

We now return to our regularly scheduled update.

Soo---quite wrap-up of shows this week. Over on 24, Morris armed the rest of the bombs and is now in a pissy little funk, Jack's dad is Evil (duh), and he would probably be having sex with the brother's wife if the show had enough time for that. Jack I mean, not the dad. That's just icky.

CSI post-Keppler (*tear*). It was okay. I think Catherine should have been more upset. And Grissom needs to shave. Seriously. But I'm glad they brought back that Minature Killer, because at least it's interesting. Even if it is a blatant attempt to distract us from the massive sucking wound that Keppler's death *choking sob* left in our souls as one would dangle keys in front of a baby.

CSI: NY---welcome to the AIDS Awareness hour. Stella's been cut with a bloddy HIV-ridden piece of glass---oh noes!!! And she won't know for three months because of sweeps the test takes time. *sigh* Now, I was totally fine with this whole thing because I figured they had a good ending all planned out , but then there was this little tag at the end asking viewers to send in ideas of what they think should happen to Stella.

What. No. Viewers are NOT to be trusted. These are the morons who ship Mac/Peyton.

Speaking of things that make me retch, how nauseating was the whole Mac/Peyton thing this week. Eww. I think he needs to being celibate in memory of his dead wife. I don't like this.

I am so not amused by school right now. Five midterms in the next two weeks. Boo. Hatehatehatehatehate. And they're all wicked boring too---I don't really care about life on the manor circa 1200.

Wow. This was really short and really boring. Sorry.

1 comment:

rockford said...

How can you not care about life on the manor circa 1200 - and by the way, what class is that -- with what you are taking there are several possiblities....but I am so proud of you because you are studing so much this semester!!! Such a hard worker...school, a job, everything you do around here....and now add the laundromat... but I guess that is a good place to study....congrats on how well you are doing everything.....