Tuesday, February 06, 2007

The Procratstinator's Guide to Life.

I'm supposed to be writing my JMC paper. Heh. That's totally not happening. Instead I'm sitting here listening to Mozart's Requiem (What? It's good but soft. I can work through it.) and staring at the metric ass-load of stuff I have to do today. First, the paper, plus a chapter in that book, fifty art history (read: freakin' dense) pages, a history chapter plus five firsthand source readings (Do you know what they wrote like in 1100??? Not like us.), and a logic assignment that I probably won't understand because I was too scared of losing my nose if I ventured outside yesterday. *sigh*

My muse is dead. I can't write anything. *sigh again*

Oooh, also, I'd just like to pose a query as to how some people can be so obviously brilliant and so obviously stupid, all at the same time. He must have been really hot.


Maybe part of my problem is that the assignment is to pick a side and defend it, and I kind of haven't picked a side yet. What? I agree with both sides...kinda. Grrr.

It taunts me. The little flashing bar thingy on Word. I hate the little flashing bar thingy.

Hatehatehatehatehate.

~~~Two Hours Later~~~

It is now 4:07, and I'm just finished. And I'm convinced it's crap. Don't care. Just a rough draft. Going to go die now. Ta.

4 comments:

Racergirl179 said...

At least you started the paper, I still haven't been able to load the whole article that we're supposed to read for it....

mi_morena said...

You only have until saturday to get a rough draft in to the TA. And it's due a week from tomorrow.

CMT said...

Awwww, poor baby.

Mickey said...

I have been reading your blogs, but blogger would not allow me to comment for a few days....very odd???? Procrastination and papers......ah yes I do remember college!!!!:):):) Maybe the lack of gravity for a bit did something to this "brilliant" person's mind.....no one is THAT hot!!!!!!