Sunday, February 11, 2007

She is not a happy person.

Hate the world. Had to spend three freaking hours at work this afternoon listening to bluegrass. By the third round of Amazing Grace for Fiddle, I was ready to beat them all over the head with their goddamn banjos.


Also, can't feel my feet.



Moral victory last night---got the men of the family to watch Kate and Leopold. Woot. Amazing acting aside, it was a pretty good movie. I saw it four years ago when I was in the grips of pneumonia, and was too high/dead to remember much. Except that in the original cut there was unintentional incest. (Imladris's comment? "Hey. I'd do it.")

I'm pushing for The Illusionist tonight. Magic for the Boy, and magic for me. Did you know he did all his own tricks? That's fantastic.


Marie Antoinette DVD on Tuesday--whoo!!! So happy!!! Can't wait!

Read Antonia Fraser's book (the one that inspired it) last week and absolutely loved it. Apparently so did Mary, who borrowed it to let her little sister look at the pictures for a report, and then informed me on Friday that she would be keeping it because it was so good.

I'm going to go study random astronomy concepts that we weren't taught but are being tested on anyway because the guy is a jackass who deserves to beaten with the same banjo that I would like to use on bluegrass people. A demain.

3 comments:

Arbiter-117 said...

Ok, three things:


1) How, exactly, is it a MORAL victory to get us to watch that?

2) I watched it UNDER PROTEST. I still kinda liked it, but I digress.

3) What was the agreement about what you are to refer to me as?


I enjoyed the post. It was good.


Also, maybe you will stop hounding me to comment now.

rockford said...

I guess that easy A class is not working out so well, huh??? What happened - was that the pick a prof mixup???? I enjoyed the movie and I think the rest of the family did too - there is one of the very few we can put on family movie night lists.....loved the post but sorry for your feet and ears - amazing grace will never sound the same to you will it???....

CMT said...

FANTASTIC acting.

Hehe. Magic.