Saturday, February 10, 2007

This is Sammy Davis Jr. Jr... She is Grandfather's Seeing Eye bitch. She is also mentally deranged.

Tee-hee. Everything is Illuminated. :D

Still in mourning. The world was a little bit less bright this morning when I woke up.

And not just because here on the compound we currently have no ETA on the dismantling of the contaiment shed, so all the light that comes in the house is filtered. We also have no exit strategy from my bathroom. This is not as good as it gets, belive me.

At least the washing machine will be fixed in forty-eight hours. ETA: Maybe not. It just started sparking. Oh shit.


Le anyhoodles, I was overwhelmed yesterday. First, spent most of the morning mentally putting Naomi Watts on that proverbial crashing plane and thinking of baby names to go with "Shrieber" (incidentally, not a whole lot do). Then Josh was on two shows, which was sufficent excitement to last me awhile (TWO WEEKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!). And then The Illusionist came in the mail---whee!!! Also, the little glowing ball on the cover is all shiny. Yes, I am easily amused.

Plus, crazy astronauts in diapers on the cover of People. My day could hardly get any better. Except maybe with this. Yeah. Definately.




Haven't whined about classes in awhile. Sign of emotional maturity? Eh. I think the fact that I'm arguably more upset by the death of a fake character than the war in Iraq takes care of answering that question.


Anyway, they're going pretty well. I hate astronomy guy, though. And we have a test on Monday that I will surely probably fail. Dammit. That was my easy class, and it has been ripped from me!!! Grrr. JMC is good, and the professor realized on Thursday that she has a powerpoint slide that has a picture of Leonardo DiCaprio in every lecture, and is subconciously stalking him. It was pretty funny.


Logic is still insanely easy---even the stuff that I missed I could figure out. Hmmm. I wonder if the Evil Philosphy Department is trying to lull me into a false sense of security...




The one non-Anna Nicole Smith news item on people.com today-I want her life. Now even if they break up, she'll get everything. *sigh* I'm such a romantic...

No comments: