Tuesday, January 15, 2008

Boston Legal *and* American Idol???

Only best night of TV ever.

Also? John Laroquette was on The View this morning and was talking about his wife of 34 years and their kids and how they drove across the country in a motor home to visit his son at college and it was so cute and if my parents bite it or are abducted by aliens, I'd like to join the Laroquette family, would that be okay???

I'm very tired and just discovered that I have to squire the Boy to school at some ungodly hour that begins with an 8 or something, so I'm going to bed.

And tomorrow we shall discuss all sorts of important things like Romney won wtf? and how a novel and a blog made me possibly abandon law school. So, you know, stay tuned for that.

But first,

funny pictures
moar funny pictures

Hahahaha.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

great picture......have fun at 8 something.....look forward to your next update