Friday, January 25, 2008

Overheard at work last night:

Girl: Well, I like girls and boys, but I'm not, like, a lesbian. Or bisexual. It's not like I do drugs and like girls.

Charming Boy: Haha, yeah, when you do drugs you're really bisexual!

Girl: Not, like, all the time.

~~~

Girl #1: Why should the money go to a CEO and not the workers?

Girl #2: Because the CEO worked for the it, and built the company!

Girl #1: So you believe in social darwinism?

Girl #2: I...no...I guess...but not really.

I seriously fear for our country.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

oh boy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

...and remember, you heard this in a a bookstore - so, at least supposedly, the patrons are among the educated in our society....just imagine what you would hear elsewhere....the non-bookstore, non-university crowd...I think we need to remember to pray.....for our society in general.....