Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Tomorrow will be a cold day. Authorized by me.

And it is law, and that's how it is.


Because every other time there is inclement weather I have a final or a paper or a baby due or something (kidding, but I have no doubt that there is going to be the largest snowstorm on record the day I go into labor), and tomorrow I only have two lectures and don't want to walk to the architecture building in a -35 degree wind chill so DAMMIT I AM STAYING HOME.



It's just the history of sex lecture anyway. I'm pretty sure I can figure that out on my own. Without the help of the transparencies the professor promised to bring in.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

what kind of classes are you taking???????? Have a wonderful "snow" day.....I am looking out my window right now but I am not seeing ANYTHING!!!!!!