Sunday, January 13, 2008

JANE AUSTEN OMG!!!

PBS is doing the complete Jane Austen, and they just finished the first one, Persuasion. Which, I must admit, is not my favorite. I read it during the night like five years ago when I couldn't sleep and it just didn't do it for me.

But, oh, my, Lord, do I love it now.

Colleen: I'm so excited. I just peed myself.

Dad: WHAT!?!?!?!?

Next week: Northanger Abbey. *squee*

Cleaned my shower today. It was getting scary. I've kind of been avoiding cleaning the drain because just the thought of pulling gunky hair out of it makes me want to retch, and so the water has kind of been collecting and sitting in the bottom of the shower for the ten minutes or so it takes to drain.

I know, pretty, right?

But thanks to Kaboom and my now sore back, it is very clean. Yay.

Still like my hair.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I can just hear your dad when Colleen made her comment:):):)...so sorry you have a sore back (i feel your pain) but at least you have a clean shower....can't wait to see the new "do"......

CMT said...

AHAHAHAHA I can't believe he actually thought I was serious.