Monday, January 07, 2008

Is it weird that the high point of my day was when I got all the lights in the living room to turn on with the switch?

I don't think so.

So the Critic's Choice Awards are on, and, damn, are they a snoozefest when no one pretty shows up and everybody whines about the strike.

The best part was when Nikki Blonsky flipped out and started screaming when she won. That was cute.

And I'm still pulling for Sweeney Todd, even though exactly no one from the film showed up. But whatever.

I'm kind of wondering how they're going to fill the next hour...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

you just can't have a show without pretty people:):):)

Anonymous said...

Snoozefest is an understatement - I could not believe that was an awards show - it was very hard to stay awake, I finally just started reading my book----I think you need to go to LA and straighten out those writers and whoever it is they are fighting with because family entertainment is really beginning to suffer --- be careful or you, too, will begin watching deal or no deal!!! Sorry about Sweeny Todd - I could never see it but I was so hoping that it would sweep the awards and then fly through the oscars (if there are any.....)