Thursday, October 09, 2008

Att: The same woman who thinks "many" and "varied" mean the same thing.

My brother's English teacher thinks I'm a pessamist because I suggested that the "American" civilization that we are currently enjoying may be on it's way out.

And then I wondered if she had ever taken a world civ 101 class. Because we've been on top since 1945, and frankly, it's about time for things to fall. Rome was an exception. And that only lasted several hundred years. At one po. int the sun literally never set on the British Empire, and that only lasted from 1815-1914 (at the most liberal).

Also? SO NOT THE SAME WORD OMG HOW DID YOU GRADUATE?

*ahem*

That was my rant for the day. I'm going to bed now. Good night.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I would say most people really are not as smart as you!!!!!