Wednesday, October 01, 2008

I have something entirely new to obsess about.

On CSI:NY, two people die from radiation poisoning that they got from the toxic mold growing in a the special collections room of the library.

It would be my luck to get radiated while studying. I would die in grad school. Oh. My. God. How. Depressing.

*headdesk*

I celebrated my Rosh Hashana break today (I've decided to change my major to Jewish studies- the days off are amazing- all that happens on my holy days is I have to figure out a time to get to Mass. Pssh.) by scrubbing cabinets.

I have spent a significant portion of my life in that kitchen, and I could have sworn for the life of me that there were like two drawers and couple of cabinets. Oh. Oh, no. There are cabinets all over. High cabinets. That are hard to reach. And drawers. Oh, the drawers. So many drawers.

That house is like the frickin' Tardis. I always have a perfectly lovely and reasonable plan, and then I get there and look around and feel like just walking right back out because somehow the rooms, THEY HAVE MULTIPLIED.

Bitchin' storage, though. And given my genetic predilection for saving, oh, everything, I'm not unimpressed.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

you can never have too much storage:)